African blue blueberries is a small round berry, dark-blue in colour. Every bite “bursting” with sweet tasting juice.
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin K
Blueberries are well known for the wide range of health benefits they provide. They can help to improve heart health, bone strength, skin health and more. Blueberries are also known for helping diabetes management, cancer prevention and managing mental health problems.
One cup of blueberries has 24% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
People on blood-thinning medication such as Warfarin should notify their doctor before increasing their consumption of blueberries, as their high vitamin K content can impact blood clotting.
Blueberries can be used in a number of dishes: on waffles, pancakes or cereal, as a smoothie or syrup ingredient, or as an ingredient in muffins and other baked goods.
How to enjoy Blueberries:
Blueberries can be eaten in a number of ways and all have their own benefits. For example, they can help reduce inflammation when eaten as a fresh or frozen fruit. They are also high in anthocyanins which help protect the heart and boost immunity when dehydrated
Here are some ways to enjoy blueberries:
• fresh are the best, wash and enjoy either straight from the fruit bowl or chilled from the fridge
• frozen for adding to pancakes, muffins, juices, smoothies, biscuits, waffles
• in your yoghurt, on top of the ice cream, parfaits, added to your cereal or oatmeal
• mixed into a salsa and toss over your fish dishes, dehydrated for sauces and served with duck, venison or lamb
• compote for spreading on toast, stirred into yoghurt or topping for baked dishes
• addition for a sweet garden salad, fruit kebabs, combine with other Go Fruits’ fruits for a healthy fruit salad
We offer more than African blue blueberries and you may always request a fruit brochure from us through WhatsApp.
We might not be able to update the product availability on time, if you find it out of stock, please WhatsApp us for latest stock update – WhatsApp Mr.Nick